Sunday, December 5, 2010

A whopping 46% Profits Level and Price will continue to go higher

Refer to the blog post on 3rd November, I wrote two posts....


On the first post, where I demonstrated on how OSIM price would continue to go higher with clear
strategy.
http://volume-price-spread-for-metastock.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-know-if-stock-will-continue-to.html

and on the 2nd post, I showed how where I took the trade on OSIM and gave clear indicator when I should
harvest the profits.
 http://volume-price-spread-for-metastock.blogspot.com/2010/11/how-to-know-when-to-sell-when-stock-is.html


Till date, there is no sell signal yet. The stock has met my 1st target level of $1.60, a whopping 46% profits  from my bought price of $1.12 in October, just merely 33 trading days of holding.

So if there is no sell signal now, where will the price be heading next? my price projection shows
a target near $2.10 in 1st quarter 2011. Hopefully, i am right on target again.

As you can see, I have covered how I traded Osim from the start and analyzed the trade along the
way in this blog, it is not a coincidence or lucky trade.

This trade is carefully planned and traded as it appears in my Diamond Scanning System.

This is one of the many  trades that appear to me each time for analysis when pick up by the
Scanning System which is capable of detecting the unusual activities of any stocks and display
them for my further analysis for possible transaction the next day.

Till Then, Happy Profitable Trading.