Wednesday, November 3, 2010

How to know when to sell when the stock is IN-THE-MONEY now?

 With reference to Sample 8, a much earlier blog post as below:
http://volume-price-spread-for-metastock.blogspot.com/2010/10/sample-8-simple-strategy-to-cut-loss.html

I am going to demonstrate on how I manage to hold on to a stock until the trend is against me and I am force to take money out from the stock.


After transacting this stock on 21st Oct which counted as Day 1, I waited for the next 10days to see if the
cut loss will be triggered and I will be out of this game.

Fortunately, the stock trended higher after Day 1 until today which is the Day 10. Within 2 weeks, price managed to trade higher without trigger the cut loss system, so how am I going to manage this trade from here onwards. The strategy is clearly defined in the Sample 8 in this blog or click on the above hyperlink which will bring you to the post that I have created much earlier to demonstrate how I protect profits from a stock.

Back to this stock again, on Day 11, I will be switching to weekly chart instead of daily chart to monitor
the stock price. The reason is simple as I want to give the stock some room to move.The weekly chart is
good at reducing unwanted short term noises and provide smoother trend. Daily chart is easily manipulated and a good negative day can easily send you out of the game and stock continues to climb higher within the same week. Therefore inorder to prevent such incident to happen, I switch over to weekly chart to monitor the trend and channel strength while using the daily chart to detect short term weakness and price fluctuation.

So when will I take profit or exit this trade? From now, I have to wait for the Sell signal to appear in the future. When that happen, I will follow-up with another chart that explains why I decide to quit and take
profit instead. Till then, continue to follow me through this trade..It may take days, weeks or months ahead,
when the time has come to take profit, you will be informed without gimmick.

This is also to demostrate how anyone can trade a stock effectively which still working for earned income.

Best of all, you can enjoy trading stock at your comfort level and make subtantial income to pay for your luxurious toys or food.

Trading is not without RISK, you must accept RISK inorder to trade. I respect RISK and I manage IT.

Thanks for Reading!