Friday, February 18, 2011

Why Majority of Traders tend to lose Money Chasing Explosive Price & Volume Day


Ok, I have some dollars to trade today and I am waiting for any stock that gives me bullish signal to
buy so that I can plug some money for coffee.

Oh, this stock has never been in the top 20 high volume list but today it has appeared with volume
exceeds 2 - 3 times normal daily volume.

Hmm, yesterday night, news reported that this company has bagged some new contracts worth xyz
million of dollars and today price starts to move up quickly with substantial volume after market open.
This stock looks so bullish, it must be my lucky day. I have been waiting for days and the time has
come for me to make some money.

Woo, the price has never traded with such a enormous gain of 25% price gain and extremely high
volume by late afternoon.

Ok, I have entered to queue to buy but it is still in the queue. Oh, market is going to close in an
 hour's time and I need to run errand and may not have time to monitor the stock.

Ok, since the stock is moving higher with enormous volume, I think that it is ok to go along with
the tide. I am going to make some money this week, woo...I love this stock, hopefully it will run up
another 25% or more tomorrow and I can celebrate victory.

Ok, I cancel the previous queue and immediately buy at the ASK price.. Woo, I feel great after
transaction. I am going to make some money tomorrow for sure.. Ok, better inform my  friend,
Alex, and let him know that this stock is a top performing today in Daily Top Volume and number
one spot.

Hmm, I am feeling like a champion. Can't wait to watch the market tomorrow again. What an
exciting day.

---------------------------------------------------

Above is the typical trader that trades stock on hunches and witness for yourself what happens
after the highly transaction day from the chart. I won't give you the answer, as the chart is clear.

Trading is never a simple game. It's the toughest game I ever play but I enjoy every single
moment.

Cheers