Sunday, October 10, 2010

08th October 2010 - Exclusive Analysis on Taiwan Stocks

Just happen that a taiwanese friend has asked for my opinion of some of his stock picks.
I decided to use my Diamond Scanner to pick a few stock for him beside analyzing his
self-picked stocks.

My Scanner report as below:


These are the stocks that meet the criteria for Long Order. I would usually check each of the stock chart for better understanding if there is trading opportunity.

For example, I check on the 1st stock which is Kinpo Electronics chart and plotted line studies on it.


My Study suggests that there is a good probability to take this trade as price is trending along the lower
channel and within the "Buy Zone". It may take a few more days for the price to build strength to trade
above the dotted blue lines which is the safety zone for price to head higher towards the "Sell Zone" for harvesting. Till then,

Good Luck and Happy Profitable Trading Ahead!